Thursday, March 6, 2008

Our Week

Ryan and Damon at his first soccer game
My new ride that Brinlee LOVES
Who knew snowmen had blue eyes?
Having fun in the snow
Our backyard
Here is what our week has looked like.... Damon's first soccer game was last Saturday. What a handsome soccer player his is and a good sport. He has never played and is catching on really good. I have enjoyed my new bike, and Brinlee LOVES to go for rides. We went to feed the ducks. We had snow on Tuesday and it was beautiful, yesturday I mowed the lawn hoping to get rid of all the dead grass and have it turn green.....and today SNOW again!!! Damon and I had fun making snow man, and enjoyed hot chocolate afterward.

8 comments:

Ashley said...

Cute bike! I love the seat in front!

Julie said...

So snow one day and then shorts the next... thats crazy!
Did you move?? or in the same house

NevadaRoney's said...

LOVE THE SNOW. I AM GLAD THAT IT IS AT YOUR HOUSE AND NOT MINE.
DAMON LOOKS HANDSOME IN HIS OUTFITS. AS WELL AS MS. BRINLEE WITH HER BIKE HELMET. I LOVE HER SEAT.
EVERYONE LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE HAVING
FUN.

MISS AND LOVE YOU,
GRAMMY

Texas Roney Family said...

Julie we still live in the same house... yes the whether has been very crazy. Today all that snow is gone and frosty has melted.

Texas Roney Family said...

Julie- No we have not moved. I don't ever want to move. You know how crazy moving is. How are you doing?

Texas Roney Family said...

Ok now you all can see I am a nerd and yes blonde!! I really did not mean to publish twice to Julie!! Oh well :-)

Roney Family said...

That looks so beautiful! Glad that you got snow so I could enjoy watching it from a safe warm distance. Looks like a fun week! Hope all is well with you guys. We miss you a ton. We are loving all the new pictures and posts!

Julie said...

He he, oh well it makes me feel special :)