Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Seattle

Outside the Space Needle
This is la Conner a very cute quaint town
Ship in the process of being built
Out for his Sunday stroll through the neighbor hood It was so fun to see wildlife that close!
I was able to get away with no kids this past weekend to go to Seattle and visit a good friend. Ryan was so good to play mister mom for the weekend!! It was cold, but beautiful with the fall leaves. Sunday we went to Seattle and La Conner a cute town with lots of fun shops. We also ate at a very good bakery. It was so much fun to have some girl time. Thanks Deana for a great weekend, and thanks honey for letting me go!!!

3 comments:

NevadaRoney's said...

I am glad that you had some alone
time. I'm sure it was just fun to
veg out and not have to worry.

















I'm glad that you had some alone
time. Ryan is a jewel to take care
of things so you could enjoy yourself. Yey for you.

Britt said...

Hey Dorothy! I'm so glad you got away for the weekend with your friend! You deserve it! I love Seattle!

Ashley said...

I am so glad that you got to go on a fun trip! You deserve it! We miss you and hope you guys are doing well! :)