Sunday, October 25, 2009

Halloween Spooktacular

They were all dressed so cute!
Train Ride
Cutest Minnie Mouse Ever!

Yesterday our association hosted a Halloween Spooktacular event for the kids. Brinlee and I went with our good friends Staci, Ryan and Sydney. It was a perfect night and the kids had so much fun. They got to trick or treat, so in the petting zoo, jump in the bounce houses and ride the train. This year is so much fun with because Brinlee gets so excited about everything. I just love to be with her and watch her learn and grow!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

she IS the cutest minnie mouse!

Ashley said...

She is SO cute! That is so funny because Sydney is going to be Minnie Mouse too! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Crystal Kunkel said...

What a doll! I can tell just from the pictures that she has a spunky little personality. How Fun!

Christina Brinkworth said...

Oh she looks sooo cute. I haven't been on my blog or seen anyone's for a long time. I am gonna do better though :)