Friday, February 26, 2010

American Doll Store

Mommy with Brinlee and new baby Ali



She wanted me to take a picture of her baby with the baby wipe on her head after she cleaned her
Playing with the fun baby dolls and all the accessories

Brinlee had some birthday money to spend and I have been wanting to take her to the American Doll store, so we went yesterday. She absolutely loved it and of course wanted me to buy everything. I am so happy that she loves dolls, because I love them, and it is a nice break from dinosaurs! I let her play with all the baby things in the store and we bought the ity bity baby doll that she just loves. She named her baby Ali.

She also loves her pink cowgirl boots that Grammy Roney sent her! She is the cutest little girl ever!! I love her so much and I am so thankful to be her mommy!!

1 comment:

Christina Brinkworth said...

oh how cute. I want to got to one of those stores with my girls but there isn't one close. How fun!!