Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Las Vegas Trip

Mother's Day Brunch
We enjoyed the spa everyday
Brinlee loves Papa and his kisses
Grammy couldn't get enough of this sweet, beautiful girl!
Ryan, Brinlee and I went to Las Vegas for Mother's Day weekend, and as always had a fabulous time! Carolyn and Arden are always so hospitable, and make it very enjoyable to visit. Brinlee loved spending time with them, and they enjoyed being grandparents. We were able to enjoy a manicure and pedicure, Mother's Day brunch at the Marriott, a massage, and a really cool magic show by Steve Wyrick. We forgot our camera, but Carolyn was so good to share her pictures. We love you Grammy and Papa!! Thank you so much for a wonderful weekend :-)

6 comments:

Ashley said...

I love the new pictures of the trip! You have such a cute family! By the way you look amazing in your swimsuit! Your arm looks so nice and toned! I'm jealous, I need to start working out more!

NevadaRoney's said...

We love our 'Texas Roneys' and love
having you come and stay with us.
You are a special family.

Roney Family said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. I love your hair. I think I might have to copy you. I have been wanting to cut my hair and just didn't know what I wanted to do. But your hair looks awesome. I want something short now that I have five kids and zero time. Love love love it!

Britt said...

Hey! I hope you don't mind me reading your blog. I just wanted to let you know how cute Brinley is! I can't believe how she's grown since we were in Texas last. She's adorable. I'm coming out to see Ash in a couple of weeks, maybe we can all get together again. I really like your hair too!!! It's really cute.

Texas Roney Family said...

Awe thanks everyone for the nice comments about my hair. I cut it in March and really like it. Patience your hair always looks great and I think this hair cut would look really cute on you. I can only imagine you have NO time, and your hair is the last thing you take care of. Brittany we would love to get together when you come out, and of course I don't mind you looking at our blog! Thanks for the sweet comment.

Ashley said...

We miss you guys :( Let's get together soon!