Sunday, January 27, 2008

Brinlee's Birthday Party

Yummy chocolate fountain!! Brinlee enjoyed her chocolate dipped binki :-)
Ready to party!
Our little Princess!!
Brinlee and Joey (staying close to his mom, Brinlee used to make him cry :-)
My friend made this beautiful and yummy princess cake!!
We enjoyed a fun party with friends and family!! Brinlee enjoyed having her friend Joey to play with. They played so cute together it was fun to watch. Brinlee had fun opening all of her presents and of course eating her own birthday cake. She was not sure at first what to do, but soon got the hang of it getting frosting all over :-)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

It looks like Brinlee had a great birthday! We are sad that we couldn't make it!

Julie said...

Wow, I cannot believe she is already 1 year old...it seems like just yesterday you called me to tell me about her. Crazy, how time flies!! She is so cute, maybe one day I will have one and she can babysit :) ha ha!!