Monday, January 14, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

WOW Santa came early... we must be special :-)

Christmas morning who knows how long it has been since Ryan has had all the kids??? What now???
Our attempt with the chocolate fountain Grammy and Grandpa gave us for Christmas, unfortunately the motor was broken.

Well it is about time I actually do something with my blog. I set it up way back in September after going to California to visit Reagan and Patience. She does such a great job at keeping hers up, and I pretty much flopped :-) So here is a start to round two. Ryan and I have so much to be thankful for I hardly know where to begin. We had a great Christmas and New year with all of the boys. Nick and Alex were with us for 3 weeks and Austyn and Damon came over during the day. Brinlee LOVES her brothers and enjoys the attention they give her when they are not playing the new XBOX Santa brought them EARLY.

1 comment:

Roney Family said...

This is so awesome Dorothy! I love all the pictures. I cant believe how big the boys are! WOW, and Christmas must have been fun. Brinlee is adorable and is getting so big. I am so excited you are blogging now. I will check back often to see the fun things you guys have been up to!!!