Sunday, January 27, 2008

Day at the Ft. Worth Zoo

Brinlee, Grammy and Papa taking a nap before we get to the zoo :-)
We saw the Cheetahs first and Brinlee's eyes we so big!! WOW
Look I Think I found my twin!!
Taking an ice cream break YUMMY!!
What a handsome Lion with a really big ROAR

Sorry for so many posts in a row, but this is the first chance I have had to sit down. As you can see we have had a very busy weekend with Grammy and Grandpa. On Saturday we enjoyed a beautiful afternoon at the zoo. Brinlee was so cute. WOW was her word of the day, and when we saw the tigers she started to growl. It was cracking us all up!! We have been watching baby einstein world animals and baby noah to prepare for our day at the zoo. Everyone had a great time. One of the highlights was the Lion's really big roar. We had moved on and I ran back to see. It was so cool.

2 comments:

Roney Family said...

I love all the pictures and the post. Looks like you guys are having a wonderful time with Grandma and Grandpa Roney Visiting. And how fun for sweet brinlee to turn one. She looks adorable. I bet she loved having all the family there to pay attention to her! I love seeing you in the pictures. Your hair looks longer. I love it! You look beautiful. We miss you guys and hope you are doing well!!!

Texas Roney Family said...

Thank you Patience!! You are so sweet. I have been trying to grow out my hair, and it seems like it is taking forever, so thanks for noticing it is getting longer :-) Sometimes it feels like it will never get there. We miss you too and hope you are enjoying your new found freedom in your new home!!