Thursday, May 7, 2009

Brinlee

She thinks it is so fun to play car's in Mommy's tub, and I love that she is staying out of trouble!
Showing off her pig tails


Smile Brinlee "do I have to"?


Ok Cheese!!

I had no idea Brinlee's hair was long enough for pig tails because her hair is so curly. I don't do it very often because I love her sweet riglet curls. She is so grown up and is so much fun to have in our home. She talks all the time and says the funniest things. She is now into feelings and I love to watch her express them. She is "scared" of dinosaur's and the "giant" that Damon told her about. It is funny to hear her talk about them. She has to whisper, so they don't hear her and find her. We go on a dinosaur hunt almost everyday. Today at play group she loved the park, because it had a dinosaur that she could ride on. She was not scared of it which was funny to me. I guess she is just afraid of the ones she can't see. I am so in love with being a mommy and I am so thankful to have Brinlee in my life!!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

She is such a doll! I love her pigtails! She looks so grown up with them! Miss you guys!

Christina Brinkworth said...

Love the picures and nice words about being a mommy!!

Roney Family said...

Those pig tails are adorable! We miss you guys and want you to come to California soon!