Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Washington DC Trip

Ryan needed to take some time off from work and we decided to head to Virginia to visit Ryan's brother Greg and his family. We had a great time visiting and site seeing. Brinlee enjoyed her cousin's and had so much fun jumping on the trampoline. Here are a few highlights from are trip.

On our way... Brinlee was so good!
Waiting in line Saturday morning to see Night at the Smithsonian on the Imax where it was filmed! We all had a great time.

Ryan and Greg at Gettysburg




Ryan and I at Gettysburg. It was a neat place to visit and gave me a greater appreciation of the freedom that we enjoy.


Ryan and I at Mt Vernon



4 comments:

Christina Brinkworth said...

I love the pics. You are such a cute little family!!

Roney Family said...

How fun!! I am glad you were able to visit!! We miss everyone!

Christina Brinkworth said...

Hey thanks Dorothy!! I love taking pictures!! And I love seeing you pictures too. Brinlee is SOOOOO cute!!!! Miss seeing you...

Tonya said...

I love the pictures...Your trip looks too fun!